• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

100% het. Black dragons

Cgentle

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Woodville Alabama
I have 1 100% het black dragons looking for a new home. It is 5 weeks old and thriving. It is pretty social and never offer to bite or tail whip. If interested please message me on here or a better way to contact me is through text. My number is 2566093229. I’m asking $600 shipped. I can ship out Tuesday for a Wednesday delivery weather permitting. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 426533A2-0832-4FBD-9D17-D64C71E507F9.jpg
    426533A2-0832-4FBD-9D17-D64C71E507F9.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 285
  • 8AFBC9D2-6B36-45CB-A98A-5F8E68A2B972.jpg
    8AFBC9D2-6B36-45CB-A98A-5F8E68A2B972.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 242
  • 4680D228-AF38-48DC-AC20-5175749ACAA9.jpg
    4680D228-AF38-48DC-AC20-5175749ACAA9.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Still have one baby left! I can ship out as early as Tuesday for a Wednesday morning delivery, Weather permitting of course!
 
Back
Top