• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 12 month old Male Beardie-80$

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Nassau,NY,USA
Hatched on New Years Day 09, very healthy male holdback. Yellow sandfire and german giant genetics. Eating everything. Pick up only, will not ship-located in Nassau cnty Long Island. Have younger male sibling also avail-is alot darker and has tail nip but is 5 months younger and almost same size! Must have gotten more german giant gentics,is going to be huge.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you located? I have many corns in my classroom, but now I am looking for a social beardie. I am in Massapequa, but I teach in the 5 towns.
Send me a PM
Thanks
 
I am in New Hyde Park. They are both very social and tame. I let my 5 y/o handle them all the time...let me know
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top