• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

16' male lavandar albino tiger retic

Reptiphile1

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Millburn NJ
Looking to trade my big boy. He's a proven breeder and absolutely flawless. Perfect health and not a scale out of place. Kept in a zoo like enclosure under perfect conditions. Pounds FT 8-10lb rabbits weekly. He's also extremely tame inside and out of the enclosure. Don't even need a hook for him, he's that tame. I take him out every single night to handle and exercise him. I'm looking to make the move to lizard keeping and he's my last snake left. Looking to trade for the following. Any trades MUST BE SUPER HAND TAME. I need to meet in NJ and will not ship him. Message me for pics and videos as I have a ton of him.

Possible trades: NO babies

Leachianus gecko
Black throat monitor
Water monitor
Gila monitor
Blue tegu
Rhino iguana

**really any large lizard that's super tame. I have a 8x4x4 cage ready to go.
 
Back
Top