• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 18" -20" water monitor

Rockyshep21

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2015
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Corsicana Texas
I have a small water monitor that I have had since febuary. He is starting to get on my hand in enclosure but any sudden movements he runs away. But that said he is coming around with some more patients he could be a big healthy buddy. He is eating fish (not gold fish) , super worms and pinky rats. As in title he is around 18 to 20 inches and I am asking 225$

Need gone asap will take 125$ plus shipping.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Need this guy gone asap if interested I will take 125$ plus shipping and note I have had since February and this guy is eating and doing well
 
Back
Top