• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade 2.0 Bakeri / Utila Island Iguana TyPark Line

AndyJ3

Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Perdido, Alabama
I have ≈ 2 year old 2 male Ctenasaura bakeri / Utila Island Spiny Tail Igauna for sale/trade. Both are pretty tame, will hand feed and crawl around on your shoulders and take food from you. They are handled daily and on exhibit at the Zoo I work at.

* I can provide photos for anyone interested, I keep getting told “Files too large” when I try to upload them directly to the ad.*

I would really just prefer to trade for sexed rhino iguanas, or possibly other species of cyclura. I can also sell cash for anyone interested.
 
Back
Top