• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2-2.5 inch albino Bullfrogs

Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hudson Florida
Well started albino Bullfrogs frogletts
2-2.5 inches, $30 each or 2 for $50 by
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1491171216166.jpg
    FB_IMG_1491171216166.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Now those are some very cool Lithobates catesbeianus. I would possibly be interested in two of them. However, you do not have a BOI. So, do you have references? If so, I would love to talk with them. Lastly, how much is shipping to 11782?

Thanks.
 
I see and thank you, for the prompt response. I warn you now, I am NOT always so prompt.

The only problem with that is this: I don't have a Facebook account. Yes, you read that correctly, I do NOT have a Facebook account. So, I would have no problem reading the customers reviews. As long as they have there pages set to "public/general" viewing.

I just can't actually contact the people. So, would it be possible for me to e-mail/call them? Of course, you would need to ask the permission first. I completely understand!

Thanks again!!
 
Here are some more reviews of me for you.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2017-04-02-22-17-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-02-22-17-23.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Screenshot_2017-04-02-22-17-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-02-22-17-29.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 299
  • Screenshot_2017-04-02-22-17-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-02-22-17-36.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 291
  • Screenshot_2017-04-02-22-19-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-02-22-19-16.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 301
Back
Top