• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

2.5yr old Lewisi Hybrid (probable male)

Reptiphile1

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Millburn NJ
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD


Hey all. So unfortunately I have to sell this guy (judging by the femoral pores and bulges at base of tail) do to my company expanding and just having no free time.

This lizard is TAME TAME TAME!! I can’t stress that enough. Doesn’t matter if he’s never seen you before or if you’re taking him out of his enclosure or walking up to him on the couch, he’s completely tame. He will immediately arch up and close his eyes waiting to be pet. He will gently eat from your hands as well. He’s flawless. Full tail and looks great. Not super blue by any means but Really nice blue hues though.

I have lots of vid showing how tame he is as well as a bunch of pics. I can meet in NJ (Essex county) or I can ship at your expense. I only ship thru FedEx next day delivery by 10:30am. I’m asking $750 plus shipping
 

Attachments

  • B046F38A-1B14-4437-AD80-F5B24958048B.jpg
    B046F38A-1B14-4437-AD80-F5B24958048B.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 447
  • E875D45E-CE14-48A9-8C3F-632CE9923771.jpeg
    E875D45E-CE14-48A9-8C3F-632CE9923771.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Back
Top