• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2009 super salmon MUST GO!! ANY REASONABLE OFFER

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
I have an 09 proven super salmon male that must go ASAP. I am accepting all reasonable offers as I need him gone. He is guaranteed 100% healthy, feeding and mite free.

I would prefer to meet up but i can ship but the cost will be a little expensive as he weighs around 5-6 pounds. I can grab a more accurate weight on him for shipping.

I am open to trades for Retics, blood pythons, carpet pythons, crested/gargoyle geckos, rack systems whether home made or not, other boas, sand boas, bearded dragons, basically anything. I just need this male out by the end of the week 10/18

I can deliver to Hamburg show on OCT 19 as well.

ANY REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED!!!
 

Attachments

  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 178
  • image (10).jpg
    image (10).jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 168
Back
Top