• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2011/2012 100% het VPI Axanthics

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Eventide

So say we all!
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
145
Points
0
Location
Kansas City, MO, USA
I have some male 2011 and 2012 100% het VPI Axanthics available.

1.0 2011 100% Het VPI Axanthic (1200g): $150 shipped.
2.0 2012 100% Het VPI Axanthic (350+g): $100 shipped.

Discounts available for multiple animals purchased. For orders over $500, shipping is free. I am a FedEx certified shipper and will only ship when the sending and receiving locations are between 40 and 90F. I will hold animals with a 25% deposit; the rest will need to be paid before shipping. I accept PayPal, personal checks, cashier's checks, and postal money orders. All checks will need to clear before I will ship. Discounts are available for multiple animals purchased.

Thank you for looking!



---Krystal



W4I (2011 male, 1200g)
W4I_03.jpg


W2Eu (2012 male, 350g)
2012_003_W2Eu_01.jpg


W3Eu (2012 male, 370g)
2012_003_W3Eu_01.jpg
 

Attachments

  • W4I_03.jpg
    W4I_03.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top