• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2011 BUMBLE BEE FEMALE

A&J Dragonz

New member
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
St. Joseph, Missouri, United States
She is a very big girl, and is a very good eater. She has a lot of nice yellow coloring to her. She is a very docile snake. I would like to get $325 + Shipping for her. I rarely get online so the best way to reach me is by phone. If you are interested or have any questions please call (816)351-6471 or email [email protected]

I also have a thermostat with some heat tape that I would sell as well very cheap.
 

Attachments

  • snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 173
  • sdafqasd.jpg
    sdafqasd.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 142
  • mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top