• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2011 Male VPI Axanthic (700g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Eventide

So say we all!
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
145
Points
0
Location
Kansas City, MO, USA
I have one male VPI Axanthic available (hatched Aug. 2011). He is 700 grams and is eating f/t mice weekly with gusto. His photo was taken in late February, and the weight is from early May.

I'm asking $400 (includes shipping) for this lovely fellow.

I am a FedEx certified shipper and always ship Priority Overnight (must be to a business or FedEx authorized location). I will ship as long as low temps along the shipping route are above 40F and below 90F.

I accept PayPal, personal checks, cashier's checks, and postal money orders. Checks need to clear before I will ship. A 25% down payment will hold him for you.

I'd be willing to consider partial trades for the following morphs: Clown (male or female; reduced pattern), Calico/Sugar (female; high-white).

Thank you for looking!
 

Attachments

  • W1I_02.jpg
    W1I_02.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 754
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top