• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2012 0.1 lavender Albino Tiger

reticguy87

New member
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Gibsonia Pennsylvania
I have a four foot 2012 lavender tiger for sale. She eats ft small rats and is doing great. I love her but she does not quite fit into my breeding plans.

I am asking $500 obro. I will entertain select trades for boas retics and burms.

[email protected] or 724-831-4191
 
Back
Top