• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2013 female albino sunfire reticulated pythons!!!!

reticguy87

New member
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Gibsonia Pennsylvania
I have two beautiful 2013 albino sunfire reticulated pythons for sale. I have a white and lavender phase and both are doing great and eating weekly on f/t adult mice or rat pups. One of these girls would make a great addition as a pet or breeder!

I am asking $1000 each. No trades please

I accept mostly all payments that are safe and secure.

Contact Don for info or pics at 724 831 4191

Thanks
 
Back
Top