• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade 2014 clown and PB g stripe

reticcrazy21

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
eastpointe michigan
I have a 2014 male clown and a proven breeder male g stripe I believe he sired 3-4 clutches and I have a picture of one of his clutches both are healthy and feeding weekly on f/t or like rats and hoppers. I am looking to trade for other morphs really only looking for females I have to many males at the moment and no plans for either of these guys. Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC00675.jpg
    DSC00675.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC00676.jpg
    DSC00676.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top