• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

2014 season

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Hey all just wanted to share about my first breeding season in a very long time haha. I did mis count the clutches since they were laid in in a cluster... I was only off a couple eggs tho. Anyway the first pairing was a okeetee male with a hypo female. She laid 16 eggs and I ended up with 17 babies.... Nice little surprise a set of twins in there. They are 2 weeks old and have all eaten twice now and are ready to be sold.
The other pair was a motley female to a Miami male both amel. She layed 11 and they all hatched on 8/4. 6 were motley the rest normal amels all of em beautiful!
So I feel like I came back to the hobby in an awesome way haha tthe corns actually are mostly adoptions from ppl who didn't want them anymore. The female albino was the only one that I actively went for haha. I am a king person at heart but I love my corns too! Also I have a surprise bullsnake clutch from a female I found hiking that is due to hatch in 3-4 weeks. I'd love to put pics up and will as soon as I get a better phone or computer to do this haha my smartphone is pretty dumb in reality
 
Back
Top