• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 2016 Mexican Black Kingsnake

mandoman70

Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
7
Points
18
Location
roseville ca
I have one last male 2016 MBK hatched 11/8/2016. Feeding great on large frozen thawed pinks. $60 plus shipping. Thanks for looking. PS, don't know why the pics came out sideways!
Please call or text 916 289 6570 for more information.
 

Attachments

  • 20170312_181938.jpg
    20170312_181938.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 420
  • 20170312_181743.jpg
    20170312_181743.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
2016 Mexican Black kingsnake

I agree, he does appear to be a Splendida! I assure you, the parents are MBK and JET black. But who knows, maybe they're really 'melanistic' Splendida.....
 
2016 Mexican Black kingsnake

Jim, out of the 24 babies hatched, 3 or 4 looked similar to this one. The rest were mostly black.
 
2016 Mexican Black kingsnake

Yes, I'm keeping the brightest one because I also want to see how she turns out as an adult.
 
Back
Top