• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 2017 Assorted Corns...CHEAP

coreysmith85

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Location
Columbia SC
I have 12 baby corns I'd like to sell as a group. Anerys, albinos, and normals. The lot of 12 only has 2 normals. Not sure of the genetics, dad is a bloodred and mom is albino. Clutch consisted of normal, anery, albino, and snow. I have already sold all the snows. Looking to get $150 plus shipping for all 12. Hatched in July, all have shed and fed multiple times. These are well started and some are almost ready for small fuzzies. No mites no illness 100% guaranteed. I will ship using ship your reptiles. I can ship as early as Monday. Call or text 256-945-0360 Thanks for looking. I will reply to this thread with a pic of the parents.
 

Attachments

  • 20171004_175206.jpg
    20171004_175206.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 527
  • 20171004_180530.jpg
    20171004_180530.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 510
  • 20171004_180556.jpg
    20171004_180556.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 518
  • 20171004_180536.jpg
    20171004_180536.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:
Do you know any more about the potential hets of the parents? The Blood is definitely het amel and anery and the Amel is definitely het anery. Do you know any more than that?
 
Back
Top