• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 2017 Female Desert Kingsnake - splendida

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguja

Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
184
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
San Antonio, Texas
2017 Female Desert Kingsnake from Brewster county, Texas stock. Bred true this animal is 100% locality, and F1. These photos are of the exact animal for sale. I do have more so reference 2017 Female #1 for this ad.
I'm asking $50 plus shipping and she is feeding on frozen thawed pinks.
 

Attachments

  • P9177198_1200.jpg
    P9177198_1200.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 395
  • P9177199_1200.jpg
    P9177199_1200.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
I am seriously interested in purchasing a female from you. Can you send any pics of other females you are offering? How much is shipping to 92256?

Thanks Robert
 
This is the last 2017 female. I do have a single 2018 that I will photo and list soon. Price would be the same. Shipping is $70 to 92256. Pictured is my wild caught 2007 female, the dam for all the splendida I'm selling..
 

Attachments

  • eee.jpg
    eee.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top