• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

2019 Denton line longicauda

AmorphTheus

Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
42
Location
Austin TX USA
Hey guys, long time no post here, hope you all are well. Last year I had another Denton line longicauda litter. This was a repeat of my 2017 pairing. The '19 litter is all sold, but I wanted to share. I'm hoping to have a litter from a different girl this year (she's due in about a month).

Dam:
5393d57afbe3598a7fe87bafb4938c42ba5a3580.jpg

Sire:
tumblr_pjxmflt3Fj1wozl5to2_1280.jpg


Babies! 14 live, 1 still, 2 slugs was the total count.
tumblr_puph4u0jio1wozl5to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pv5ava0EXk1wozl5to1_1280.jpg


And my two holdbacks from that litter, I ended up keeping both an anery and a het anery girl this time around.
2f107c3ffe61e97ffb21c7e1720722f5f82dcb64.jpg

8b58391015ea754b2bbd0fca8ea64ce52a85aed9.jpg

889af9748fcb5778574720dff649b31379f8bf97.jpg

f01da6733963738f0eef9a44db454637b9b156dd.jpg


The future is bright! Hoping that anery girl ends up looking like mom. The girl I held back from my '17 litter is turning out real nice, so I'm excited to see how these girls are going to turn out.
d49c1cf3f0e1dec5f451565e83f625966e6c04d1.jpg



Thanks for looking!
 
Back
Top