• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

2019 Extreme Hypo Male (Falcon Line) SOLD

Scottgps92

Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
34
Location
Elizabeth, PA
Up for grabs is one of the best examples of an extreme hypo! This boy is from the Mike Falcon line. He is crushing f/t and live hopper mice, weighs around 150 grams. I recently acquired some new hondos, so I’m moving some boys out as I have way too many! If you would like more photos or a video please contact me. This guy was all over the place while I was trying to snap pics.

Sold

You can reach me through PM or Text/Call me at 814-279-1053

Thanks!- Scott
 

Attachments

  • 8BD1A93E-C18F-4B3A-A254-4822C35DA9E6.jpg
    8BD1A93E-C18F-4B3A-A254-4822C35DA9E6.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
Back
Top