• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2020 Edisto Island Mosaic Eastern King snake

Blueking11

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Hampton Tennessee
SORRY SOLD!

SORRY SOLD!
This is my last 2020 male Mosaic Eastern King snake. He is a locality specific animal that originated from Edisto Island, South Carolina. I purchased the parents directly from Kevin Enge, who started this project many years ago. I have included a picture (bottom picture), of one of the siblings that I have held back that is not for sale, so you can see the great variability you can get when breeding these guys. I get thin banded ones, medium banded ones, wide banded ones, some with orange, some with yellow bands and some that look almost like blotched King snakes all in the same clutch! Yes, these are pure Eastern King snakes, that can have a different look sometimes, which is why I really like these guys! He is 18" long and eating frozen thawed large pinkies with no problem. Get him for only $120 plus FedEx overnight shipping! I will have females available if interested in a few weeks as I am waiting for more eggs to hatch. My phone number is 910-977-1752. Call or text anytime. Thank you for looking.
Carsten
 

Attachments

  • 20 Male Mosaic 18%22 .jpg
    20 Male Mosaic 18%22 .jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 362
  • Sibling 1.jpg
    Sibling 1.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
Back
Top