• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

2026 Mexican Black Kingsnakes

BChambers

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
8
Age
66
Location
Phoenix, New York
Feeding on f/t pinkies. I can provide unrelated pairs, to give your breeding a solid genetic foundation.

$90.00 ea
$160.00 per pair

We can ship to you hub, or to your door, overnight next day. Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6566.jpeg
    IMG_6566.jpeg
    707 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_6568.jpeg
    IMG_6568.jpeg
    995.8 KB · Views: 29
I’m sold out on them for now, but I have 11 due to hatch next week. I’d be willing to do all of those for 750.
 
Back
Top