• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

250w CHE Reviews?

AdamR

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
177
Reaction score
5
Points
0
Location
Fayetteville, AR, USA
I'm looking to find a bulb that will help keep the temps in one of my tanks a bit higher than my 150w CHE will provide. I have that and a 75w red bulb on a tank which keeps the hot spot around 95F but I'd like to get it up to 100-110. I've seed the 250w CHE on amazon.com but none of the reviews are great. Anyone had any luck with these? Any particular brand that works the best and longest?

Thanks
Adam
 
Back
Top