• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 26 gram Red base female gargoyle. Can bring to Hamburg

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
Well, due to some unforeseen events I must sell my gargoyle gecko collection.

Up first for sale is my 26 gram Red Base female.
She eats Repashy CGD daily and every 6th day she gets dusted vita-crickets.

She is a pleasure to handle and loves to just sit in my hand.

She has some orange striping going down her back. I think she is a super stripe but i have not had that validated. She does have a regen tail.

I am asking 150 shipped on her.

I am open to trades as well for reticulated pythons, blood pythons, boa morphs, some bp morphs, sand boas, a hognose female or rack systems.

I dont have a good picture of her 100% fired up but she gets a nice deep red. I can provide better photos for serious parties.

I can be reached at 646-359-9202 or [email protected] but text would be the fastest response time.

I can bring to the Oct 19 Hamburg show as well if paid for by the show day.
 

Attachments

  • image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 141
Back
Top