Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.
Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
Sponsors - Eliminated
Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days
Responding to email notices you receive.
**************************************************
In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.
Gregg, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to be the one to tell you like it is. That is one hideous gecko. That poor nasty little thing is well.... just plain ugly. I don't know if oliva and Robin are looking at the same pic but that thing has no potential at all. END OF SARCASAM!!!!!
Nice looking leo. You gotta like the way the carrot is creeping down the underside of the tail. Keep us posted.
She looks great, Gregg. I wish I had some laying this year, but I think they didn't like the move too much and are just happy to chill in their rack for now.
You have to keep us posted on this one, i'd love to see a collage of pics over a few months or a year of this one, just to see how it turns out and if it truly becomes the screamer it looks like it will be.
One thing that I'm also curious about is how it will look a few years down the road. I've got a 5-star female I won from Craig (thanks again, Craig, if you read this) a few years ago and she's grown head spotting over the years, but was a baldy when we got her. I'm curious if all will do this, or if the line has been refined to the point of this no longer occurring? Hmmmm.
Either way, these clutchmates are awesome; and it's just the start of the breeding season....Good luck with the rest.
That looks horrible, poor ugly 2 legged gecko. Tell ya what I'll do, bring her to me at the Hamburg show and I'll take the poor thing home with me, relieve you of the burden of having to deal with her....
Thanks everyone..... I am def keeping this one to see how she turns out..... Actually I want to keep all of them.....LOL
Hey Rob, I have 4 Urban females that are between 1 and a half and 2 years old..... Only one has developed head spotting but I was able to tell it was going to spot up pretty early on..... Another thing I like about Craigs line is that they get big....... All of my females are 75 grams to 85 grams...... I guess only time will tell..... Thanks for all your comments...... And I WILL keep you all posted....
I agree with Sam, drop her off at the Hamburg show...
Psssstt...hey Sam...if we can convince him she isn't the most beautiful baby, and he gives her to you, think I can get a free gecko from you?
I have three Urbans. So far no spotting and Miss Priss (snotty little thing) is over two years old now....This will be her first breeding season so I am curious as to what the stress of it will do, will it cause some spotting?
I dont know Shannan, you tell me.....LOL She look exactly the same now as she does in this pic..... Only her tail is a tiny bit thinner.... Oh and Sam, That two legged gecko is the newest defective morph I am proving out..... Yeah I teach them to walk on their back legs upright..... One of my geckos did That insurance commercial.... They had to superimpose front arms on it though..... Bipedal tangs are going to be a big hit....LOL Here is the pic of the female that gave me those babies Shannan....
I want them all. That is one smokin leo, and I love the eyes they are always so pretty. My leo is a normal but still a cutie. Look at the picture of him. Tell me what you think, for a normal mind you!! I havent gotten deep into leopards yet. Workin on it though.
All right Gregg, enough with posting pictures of your hatchlings! I am getting very jealous. Can you just stop until I hatch my first baby out, then you can start posting agian.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.