• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 3 year old Male Lewisi Hybrid

SerpentCyclura

New member
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Twinfalls , Montana
I have to part with Cheech my Gorgeous Male Lewisi Hybrid from Renata at Reptile Function in San Diego. My business needs a new work truck so i have to part with my boas , beardeds and Iguana. Cheech is tame and loves neck and back rubs he loves rides in the car and is cat freindly i have three adult female cats at home. He eats Mazuri Tortoise pellets soaked in purified water, collard, mustard and turnip greens, bok choy shredded carrot and squash occasional mango avocado berries and guava fruit. Im asking $1500 for him. I am not in a big rush to sell him.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180315_115058.jpg
    IMG_20180315_115058.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 580
  • 20180812_122652.jpg
    20180812_122652.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 505
  • 20180925_163800.jpg
    20180925_163800.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 540
  • 20180925_163810.jpg
    20180925_163810.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 518
Hello! I am sorry you have to re-home him. I just want to offer my help to the new owner regarding cage set-ups and care. I also have photos of the parents and keep records of all the babies I produce (when possible). Feel free to contact me directly with questions about cyclura. Good luck and Thank you!
 
Back
Top