• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Reserve 36''Hx36''Lx18''W Exo terra Vivarium

achris26

New member
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Talbott, TN
I have a large exoterra vivarium that housed my leachie for a while. This vivarium looks great when full of pothos. I housed my leachie in it a while back, but lost my phone that had piCtures after I got rid of her. These are current pictures.

Asking $520.
Pick up only. (Hamblen County TN)
Serious inquires only please.

I have email receipts of supplies Ive put into this, if you would like to seem them just let me know.

I don't have any pictures of it planted because I lost my phone
 

Attachments

  • 20171025_192608.jpg
    20171025_192608.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 503
  • 20171025_192602.jpg
    20171025_192602.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 462
Austin, was this intended for the "classifieds" OR an "auction" where you have placed now? Thanks
 
Either or

Ideally classified, but i couldn't find any housing classified. An auctiin is fine with me as we.
 
Back
Top