• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 37.5% Super Dwarf Tiger 100% Het Pied Poss Het Anery

Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Los Angeles, CA
11-12ft long. 3.5 years old. I introduced a male to her but she didn't take. Letting her go for $1500. She is not what I would consider a tame reitc. She has a very strong feeding response and does not tolerate handling. Buyer pays shipping - Fedex is approx. $250-$350, Delta dash around $100. Prefer local pick up in Los Angeles area.

You can check her out at my MM store along with other retics I have available. I'm also expecting quite a few 50% SD cross morphs...


https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/reptiles/pythons/reticulated-pythons/287467
 

Attachments

  • 67393404_408206643383991_614130411513053184_n.jpg
    67393404_408206643383991_614130411513053184_n.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 249
Back
Top