• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 4 species of goniurosaurus males available Chicagoland

Penemue511

Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
54
Location
Chicago, IL
I have some extra males of a few goniurosaurus species im looking to sell or trade. Not interested in shipping, so this would be localish (I don't mind a little drive) pick up.

1 male hainanensis 10/28/21
2 male araneus 9/17-18/22
1 male bawanginlensis 2022 from satoo
1 male orientalis fall 2022 Joe Grenier lineage

Willing to entertain offers and possible trades for certain female goniurosaurus... will do multiple males for right female/s. Sales, I'll take reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 20230604_150041.jpg
    20230604_150041.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 273
  • 20230602_123147.jpg
    20230602_123147.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 20230602_123234.jpg
    20230602_123234.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 20230602_123359.jpg
    20230602_123359.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 20230602_123105.jpg
    20230602_123105.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
I'll definitely be interested when available. do you have any social media platforms where I can get in contact with you faster? Instagram?
 
Back
Top