• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 5-6ft Male Irian Jaya

that_nelson

New member
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Fontana California
I got this awesome boy from Ben Siegel Reptiles few months or so ago. But sadly plans changed and I need to move him FAST to fund my education. He is a long term captive import and was amazingly sweet and nice when I got him, truly puppy dog tame, but it has been awhile since I have had time to pull him out so I do not know how he is now. But he eats great!!!! Live, pre-killed, frozen thawed, rat or mouse, he does not care. Grade A++ health, a few scars from his days in the wild but still stunning pet or great breeder. Irian Jayas are one of the greatest carpet pythons out there IMO. PLUS he should only get another foot in length, if even that.
$350OBRO
DON'T MISS OUT!!
-Nathan
 
Back
Top