Ramiro
Ignores Ignorance
Too many bearded dragons to feed, I've decided to let go of some of my juvies with nipped tails and two babies. These guys are perfectly healthy they just have nipped tails (one had it nipped recently but it's healing well).
The three larger ones were received in a trade as babies a while back and was told they were 100% het for translucent, they are siblings. The two smaller ones are also siblings but from a different pair. Nice colors on one of the juvies.
I will also throw in a starter colony of b. dubia roaches if you want them.
Trade offers welcomed, looking for nice leos and fattails, young animals preferred.
The three larger ones were received in a trade as babies a while back and was told they were 100% het for translucent, they are siblings. The two smaller ones are also siblings but from a different pair. Nice colors on one of the juvies.
I will also throw in a starter colony of b. dubia roaches if you want them.
Trade offers welcomed, looking for nice leos and fattails, young animals preferred.
