• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

9 month old ambilobe male. $280 plus shipping.

GWD14

New member
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
St Charles mo
Eats great growing fast and colors coming in nicely. I can provide lineage upon request.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150825_141231.jpg
    IMG_20150825_141231.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20150825_135021.jpg
    IMG_20150825_135021.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 233
Mid west chameleon consortium

Hi, I noticed you are in Mo. I am right outside of KC in Bonner Springs. I am looking for new male breeders. I also have a good no. of 6 month old males with good blood line and would , could trade. Thanks, Ted Bluespot Chameleons
 
Back
Top