• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

A few males

Beyond GenetiX

Staff
Staff member
Staff
Endowment
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
152
Points
63
Location
Raleigh, NC
Axanthiconda possible het snow, lemon ghost and an albino conda. The picture doesn't do the lemon ghost any justice. I will see if I can find another.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160609_192648.jpg
    IMG_20160609_192648.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 156
Nice snakes. The anaconda looks just like my female but she is a normal, same pattern. I love the neat twin spot markings.
 
Couple more pictures. The lemon ghost glows, I couldn't get a picture in the sun with him, it was too bright.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160610_072559.jpg
    IMG_20160610_072559.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20160610_072819.jpg
    IMG_20160610_072819.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20160610_073146.jpg
    IMG_20160610_073146.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 136
Back
Top