• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

A few pics of the crew.

Necoco

New member
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
Nichols,Iowa,USA
This isn't everyone, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures with you guys. From top to bottom we have:

Kitkit - San Diego albino gopher snake
Cecil - Log hermit and Blood ghost corn snake
Daisy (??? Not sure what to name her. Might change it to Knope or Temperance) - Albino western hognose
Lance - African egg eating snake

tumblr_pdocuiy95m1s304qoo1_400.jpg

tumblr_pdocuiy95m1s304qoo2_400.jpg



tumblr_pdocuiy95m1s304qoo3_540.jpg


tumblr_pdochnSxGK1s304qoo2_540.jpg
 
Thank you!

Right now I'm getting finch eggs from a couple in my neighborhood, however I've also used hollow (real) finch eggs that I bought from ebay and filled/sealed those if I'm in a pinch. My two bigger girls, who aren't pictured, are eating button quail eggs from a couple of ebay sellers.
 
Back
Top