• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

A little worried

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Hey guys I guess I thought I'd post here cuz nobody seems to visit the pituophis forum... Anyway a couple of my 1yr old male bulls have been off feed for about 3-4 weeks now. I understand snakes go thru episodes like this but in all my years with colubrids I never seen young bulls do this in the spring when even the corns are chowing. They have hot to cool zones, water, hides and clean enclosures. Also are housed alone. They haven't lost much weight and are active so I don't think the vet would be too serious about it since everything else seems ok but just a little concerned since its young growing bulls and its spring time. Any advice would be much appreciated thanx in advance...
 
Nevermind

Nevermind guys. Whiteside ate this morning sunglow started clouding up this morning.... If he won't eat still after shed it'll take him up to 5 weeks so even tho he's drinkin water and active n all still not losing weight tho I'll just get him in. Better safe than sorry. If it was fall or winter it wouldn't be a big thing just spring and all and he's a bull has me concerned. I've kept bulls for years and this has never happened this time of year.
 
Back
Top