• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

A recipe for STUPID

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Was digging through old pictures today and came across this one and had to remind myself of some the dumb things I have done in the past. This is about 2 decades old, so hopefully I've learned some stuff since then.

RECIPE FOR STUPID:
1. Take one part 11' burmese python
2. Take one part idiot owner (me)
3. Place 1 beach towel in burmese cage on top of medical heating pad
4. Add one adult rabbit to cage, let burmese eat rabbit in the cage.
5. Let it all bake for an hour or so
6. Have your college roommate find your burmese swallowing the towel
7. Whisper sweet nothings to your burmese so that it releases it's new "towel meal".

1.5 hours later, presto, your "STUPID" is ready to be served.
I'm sure you can count 20 plus reasons this was stupid!:ack2:
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 227
Not sure about the Alice Cooper story? In my case, once we caught her in the act, she decided it wasn't worth it and spit it out :thumbsup:
 
I swear there's a thread SOMEWHERE in here about a snake that did eat a towel - the entire thing - and eventually passed it :ack2:, but I'm damned if I can find it - I've searched every key word I can think of with no success, but I promise there was one....
 
I swear there's a thread SOMEWHERE in here about a snake that did eat a towel - the entire thing - and eventually passed it :ack2:, but I'm damned if I can find it - I've searched every key word I can think of with no success, but I promise there was one....

Did you hear the one about the cannibal who passed his brother in the woods?
 
Back
Top