• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Abronia Graminea and Lythrochila

RyansReptiles

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Lompoc, CA
0.0.3 CBB Abronia Graminea born July 2nd 2018. These came from my blue breeding pair which always throws babies with outstanding adult colors. The pictures are not the best quality as I had to downsize them. Please message me if you would like better picture or pictures of the parents. (First 2 pictures) Still in winter shed.
$SOLD

0.0.3 CB Abronia Lythrochila I bought these in a group from John Oliver who produces some great calico lythros. I am parting with 3 from the group as I am already raising up another 3 from this pairing and another 4 from a different breeder. (Pic 1 is one of the babies and pic 4 is the mother)
$SOLD

I am willing to do discounts for multiple animals and also open to trades. In trades I am looking for high end cresteds, gargoyle geckos as well as tokay morphs.
 

Attachments

  • Graminia 1.jpg
    Graminia 1.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 798
  • Gaminia 3.jpg
    Gaminia 3.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 762
  • Lythrochila 1.jpg
    Lythrochila 1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 752
  • Lythrochila mom.jpg
    Lythrochila mom.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:
Back
Top