• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Abronia Taeniata stunning male

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I have a stunning adult male Abronia Taeniata to offer. He is 100% flawless with full original tail, around 4 years old. I have been offering him a wide variety of insects including crickets, Dubias, banana roaches and horn worms. I bought a 2.1 a few months ago that ended up being 3 males so that's why I'm letting him go. I did just have a litter of 8 babies born last month so I can provide an unrelated female to buyer of this male when they are ready to go if needed.
Live arrival guarantee on first delivery attempt. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
PayPal or money orders accepted.
My email is not currently set up on my new phone so text for quickest response.

$500 shipped

Thanks for looking,

845-625-4710
Justin Munsterman
Higher Ground Herptological
 

Attachments

  • 20160419_192313.jpg
    20160419_192313.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Back
Top