• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Adult Clemmys guttata

beck4834

Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Location
Grove City, OH
I'd like to add 1-2 females or a pair to my small group. Since I'm in Ohio, I attached a scan of my permit to show I'm legal :) Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • permit1.jpg
    permit1.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 258
You’re a pro! I wish others took the time to show they respect their state laws like you do.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Matthew! Just hoping to scare off as few potential sellers as possible since I knew they would look at my location. I know a lot of owners via Facebook groups but I realize most people probably don't know I'm legit :)
 
Back
Top