• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted adult female greek 250 shipped

Golden Greeks

I have a 3 males and two female Golden Greeks that I have had for 8 years. I get on an average of 6 - 8 good eggs a year that I sell to EBV in Berkeley California. I am a collector and am reducing my collection. will sell them as a group for $ 1,200.00 with out shipping. I will also be posting my Marginated breeding group that I have had for 10 years this month. The group is 5 males and 17 females. I am getting about 80 to 100 eggs a year with a 80 - 85 % hatching rate. I will be asking $ 9,000.00. I have a large Sir Lanka breeding group that I need t make room for.


Allan Burnett
 
Back
Top