• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Adult Female Normal Ball Pythons for Trade

Haksui76

Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Rome, New York
I have two normal female ball pythons for trade. Both of them are around the 1200+ grams and should be ready to breed soon. I can ship. I estimate them to be around $200 value. I'm interested in carpet pythons or Bredli pythons. Pictures and exact weight can be provided upon request. New York resident.

Updated weights. 1400+ and 1100+

I am interested in neonate GTPs too.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top