• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Adult female

HERPDVM12

New member
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA
I have an adult female ball python that was given to me at my veterinary clinic as a rescue from a landlord whose tenant left the snake in a disgusting cage with no water for an unknown period of time. She could not even be handled when I first got her because she was so nasty, and now she rarely strikes and allows me to hold her. Last time I weighed her she was over 1200 grams. I dare say she is heavier now as she is in very good health! As long as she goes to a good home I will be happy whether she is going to be part of a breeding program or someone's pet. I will get an updated pre-feeding weight and a picture soon. She eats live or f/t mice or rats. Hasn't been picky since I got her a few months back. Has recently shed. $50 plus shipping costs. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Mike
 
Back
Top