• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Adult male Marginated Tortoise

fearthelord

Sponsor
Sponsor
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Santa Clara CA
I have a beautiful adult male, Marginated Tortoise for sale because I need the space for another project.

he is very health, self hibernated for the past two year, I got him from Tortoise Supply two years ago.

His diet is consisted with 100% home grown plants like mulberry, hibiscus and grape leaves, kale, cactus and greens. Also twice a week for Mazuri.

He is about 10 inch long and weights like a rock.

I'm asking for $450 plus shipping with Fedex, overnight, 10 AM delivery.

[email protected]
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 005 (2).JPG
    005 (2).JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 289
Back
Top