• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Adult Male Woma Python

Noa_Morphs

New member
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Miami, FL
This boy is ready for your females. I don't know his exact age but he does have sperm plugs so he is mature enough to breed.

He does have a in cage food response but he is fine once out. He is feeding on small rats to maintain his size and weight be can easily take down medium rats.

I'm asking $275 with Shipping included.

Please text or call 305-915-3361 (Robert)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 324
Just received this from Robert. Everything went great. Still had the page up on my browser so I thought I would post to say that it was a good experience dealing with Robert and this animal is great.
 
Back
Top