• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted African Blue Tailed Skink

Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Nevada, Iowa,
Yes I'm looking for an adult female African Blue Tailed Skink. It's scientific name is Trachylepis quinquetaeniata. Incase you need a photo of what it looks like, go to the url link of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trachylepis_quinquetaeniata


Like with the Ornate Horned Frog, if you have any that look like it, let me know cause I really want to buy 1. However keep in mind I will only accept ones from websites that are reputable or from owners who don't want there skinks anymore. If you are some1 like that please let me know. And if you are a website, please show pictures of those skinks you have that sort of match the 1 I described in the website url link as listed above. Thanks, I appreciate it. Get Back to me soon.
 
Back
Top