• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Aggravated with Amazon.com

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
I'm aggravated with their actions and response.
I found a nice Shop-vac in their warehouse which has good deals sometimes. Picked it out, paid for it, Amazon took the funds out of my bank account.
A week later they sent a message saying they didn't have it.
They did refund me, but to take that long to find out and notify a customer that one doesn't even have something that has already been paid for is lame.


They used to be better, I think they are trying to do too much and their customer service quality is going down.
 
I haven't dealt with Amazon for years now. And I have yet to find a case where I couldn't find something cheaper elsewhere.
 
Amazon now has their own carrier, Amzl. Totally horrible service.
 
I was so aggravated with Amzl when they did not deliver something Friday and their subsequent unkept promise to deliver Saturday that I decided to stop buying stuff on Amazon. So I purchase something on Ebay and come to find out it is supposed to be delivered by Amzl :face_palm_02:
 
Back
Top