• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Albino baby head half albino the other normal??

I would probe that animal... twice. Considering the coloring is split evenly down the midline on the head, there is a possibility that animal is actually gynadromorphic (half male, half female). I would see if one side probes male and the other probes female.
 
Gotcha! Well, the split had to happen early in development for it to have such a clearly defined midline on the head. Very fascinating! Wish my geneticist friends were handy, they'd probably give me a good embryological explanation of how something like that happened.
 
No shed yet. Will post as soon as she does. I'd be interested in how it happened. I'll see if I can get a video or some probing or poping. Gotta wait for my brother to stop by to take pics my wife does not like to b near them. Every time I get tagged and she is around she screams jumps and runs..
 
Back
Top