• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Alterna Adult 1.0 -River Road Locality $150

NatureNate

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2018
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
San Diego, CA
I lost my female a year ago. I wanted to find another female but I have not been able to and I need the room for other projects. He is a proven breeder who is 6-7years old. Shipping is Fedex overnight rate from zip code 92111. email: naturenate19(at)gmail.com
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2915.jpg
    IMG_2915.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Back
Top