• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Altitude Exotics (Brian Butler)

Albertson88

New member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ridgeville, IN, Randolph
Hello All,

I have purchased 2 Crested Geckos from Brian Butler and i must say I was very impressed all the way around. His response to email was quick and very informative. He shipped them out fast and provided tracking numbers. When the geckos got here they were packaged perfect. When I finally seen the geckos they were beyond my expectation, beautiful and healthy animals! Over all I would give my experience with Brian A+++. Looking forward to doing business again!:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top