• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Amanda Kingsbury

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
I just wanted to go ahead and give 2 big thumbs up to Amanda Kingsbury. She does not advertise on here as far as I have seen, but I recently added a beautiful female blood python to my stock from one of her Kingsnake ads.

She was very generous in allowing me to have a payment plan, and communicated with me throughout the whole payment term.

She has grade A quality animals, paired with great customer service!!! I definitely recommend her if you are looking for a new addition to your python collection!!!!

5 stars!
 
Back
Top